Page, Data Manager, Data Management
The content editor of the page, the owner of laflotteinterior.hu (hereinafter the Website), is Éva Balogh (hereinafter the Data Controller). The technical background of the site’s operation is provided by Magyar Hosting Kft. (hereinafter the Operator).
Tel: +36 20 944 6336
You, as a visitor to the site (hereinafter the User), can accept this data management information in the information window that appears during your first visit to the site, or limit the scope of data collection during your visit. You can read more about it in the Cookies section.
In protecting the personal data of its personal customers and partners, the Data Controller considers it of utmost importance to respect its customers’ right to informational self-determination. The Data Controller treats personal data confidentially and takes all security, technical and organizational measures that guarantee data security. The Data Controller describes its data practices below.
The Data Controller selects and operates the IT tools used for the management of personal data:
- during the provision of the service in such a way that the managed data:
- accessible to those authorized to do so (availability);
- its authenticity and authentication are ensured (authenticity of data management);
- its immutability can be verified (data integrity);
- be protected against unauthorized access (data confidentiality).
The Data Controller protects the data with appropriate measures against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as against accidental destruction.
The Data Controller ensures the protection of the security of data management with technical, organizational and organizational measures that provide a level of protection corresponding to the risks associated with data management.
During data management, the Data Controller keeps:
- confidentiality: protects the information so that only those authorized to do so can access it;
- integrity: protects the accuracy and completeness of the information and the method of processing;
- availability: it ensures that when the authorized user needs it, he can really access the desired information and that the related tools are available.
Stored data, Contact
To get in touch, you must enter your full name and e-mail address on the request form in the Contact menu. We treat these personal data confidentially and use them only to send the reply by e-mail, they are not passed on to third parties.
We will delete the personal data obtained in this way as soon as the conversation formed during the inquiry ends unsuccessfully and you do not order a service from us.
You can request and delete personal data that we have acquired while using the site, you will find a detailed description of this in the Request and deletion of personal data section of this information.
The role of cookies
- collect information about visitors and their devices;
- they note the individual settings of the visitors, which will be used, e.g. when using online transactions, so you don’t have to type them in again;
- facilitate the use of the website;
- they provide a quality user experience.
In order to provide customized service, a small data package on the user’s computer, so-called a cookie is placed and read again during the subsequent visit. If the browser returns a previously saved cookie, the cookie management service provider has the opportunity to connect the user’s current visit with previous ones, but only with regard to its own content.
Duration of data management
More information about the data storage period of the given cookie is available on the following pages:
- Google’s general cookie information: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Google Analitycs information: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=hu
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
Legal background and legal basis of cookies:
The legal basis for data management is your consent based on Article 6 (1) point a) of the Regulation.
The main characteristics of the cookies used by the website:
Cookies strictly necessary for operation:
These cookies are essential for the use of the website and enable the use of the basic functions of the website. In the absence of these, many functions of the site will not be available to you. The lifetime of these types of cookies is limited to the duration of the session.
Cookies for improving the user experience:
These cookies collect information about the user’s use of the website, for example, which pages are visited most often or what error message is received from the website. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor, that is, they work with completely general, anonymous information. We use the data obtained from these to improve the performance of the website. The lifetime of these types of cookies is limited to the duration of the session.
Cookies placed by third parties (analytics)
Google Adwords cookie:
Google Analytics cookie:
May appear to previous visitors or users when browsing other websites in the Google Display Network or searching for terms related to your products or services.
These cookies store the location of the visitor, the language of the browser, the currency of the payment, and their lifetime is until the browser is closed, or a maximum of 2 hours.
Mobile version, design cookie:
Detects the device used by the visitor and switches to full view on mobile. Its lifespan is 365 days.
Cookie acceptance cookie:
When you arrive at the site, you accept the statement on the storage of cookies in the warning window. Its lifespan is 365 days.
Facebook pixel (Facebook cookie):
You can find more information about deleting cookies at the following links:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/hu/kb/weboldalak-altal-elhelyezett-sutik-torlese-szamito
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
The owner of the Site and the Operator will do their best to handle the data in their possession (be it personal data or data not directly linked to a person) at the highest possible level of security and with the greatest care.
The owner of the Site is not responsible if any data falls into the hands of a third party due to illegal behavior, vandalism, abnormal operation of the Operator’s server or negligent or illegal behavior of the Operator.
Request and deletion of personal data
If you would like to find out what data we store specifically about you, contact us via our email address and we will provide you with full information shortly.
You can also request the deletion of your personal data stored by us here.
Your Rights and Remedies
Within the period of data management, you are entitled to the following rights according to the provisions of the relevant Regulation:
- the right to withdraw consent
- right to access and correct personal data and information related to data management
- restriction of data management
- right to erasure
- right to protest
- right to portability
If you have any additional questions or requests regarding data management that have not been answered here, please contact us at the contact details provided.